Best sites for Civic owners?

I'm looking for some web sites that Honda Civic owners would find useful. (I'm not interested in sites run by Honda itself.)

I am particularly interested in locating:

1) discussion boards 2) customization and enhancement tips 3) sites run by Civic clubs, if any exist

Please suggest some sites that I should visit.

(My email address on this message is not valid and can't be used to send me email.)

********** 1366294709
Reply to
xx-google

check this: