'03 Civic Stereo

I have an '03 Civic EX coupe and want to change out the stereo for one with an aux input for my Sirius receiver and the IPod I hope to get soon. I believe some older Hondas had the remote door locks routed through the stereo. is this also true for this model? I'd hate to screw up the remote door locks. Thanks for the help.

Reply to
Barry Adams

The dome light and keyless entry was only a concern for 96 - 98 Civics. If you want RCA inputs, you might want to try a PIE adapter from logjamelectronics. I have one plugged into my stock 02 civic head unit and it works out great! I switch between my XM receiver and mp3 player. The adapter turns your cd changer input to a set of plain vanilla RCA inputs.

Reply to
MAT

I'll check it out -- thanks for the reply!

Reply to
Barry Adams

I have one too. The only drawback, and it's a major one, is that it doesn't display the track info.