Braking distance

I was wondering if anyone here knows the 60mph-0 braking distance on a

1991 honda civic 4 door sedan??
Reply to
V8_power428

V8 snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote in news:1174454286.670532.39700 @l75g2000hse.googlegroups.com:

Go to the libraray and dig up that copy of Consumer Reports.

Reply to
Tegger

how many elephants do you have in the trunk?

Reply to
jim beam

Why would that be a useful answer?

I think that's give the OP a value for the original brake pads, rotors and tires. If the replacement tires are any good (I don't suppose the originals lasted 15 years?) it's 20-30 feet right off the spec.

Reply to
isquat