climate control lights out - 90 Civic

Hi,

The one last small problem I have with this car is that the dash lights for the climate controls don't work. The a/c button lights, but none of the lights behind the vent or fan controls come on.

I have looked at the fuses and they're fine. I don't see any obvious wires disconnected. The problem started, I believe, when my radio was stolen some time ago. Any suggestions?

THanks, Derek

Reply to
dex3703

replace the burned out bulb