DIY: Installing a Deck Lid Spoiler on a 2006 Accord Sedan

If anyone is interested:

G-Man

Reply to
G-Man

Nice DYI... too bad Newmarket Honda didn't have your instructions... they didn't even paint the bare metal after drilling the holes in my 04 accord. :(

I had to take the car back into 'em to remove the spoiler paint the holes... and they ended up getting paint on my back window... to boot they left the adhesive strips hanging out from under the rear spoiler. ... real shoe makers!

LBJGH

Same thing on my '01. I had to raise the wing spoiler a while back because the gasket was coming out, and the holes are all rusted to hell.

If you want it done right....

G-Man

Reply to
G-Man

So true, I have two rattles I want to get fixed but I'm afraid the local dealer will screw up my car worse than it is.

One is with my headliner in the area of the sunglasses holder... I stuffed some shop cloths between the roof the headliner which works OK but not 100% and the other is the drivers door/window but I don't have the nerve to pull the door panel...

I wish there were some trustworthy shops in my area...

On a side note can Acura service Hondas?

Reply to
LBJGH

My Honda dealer will service Acura...but states right up front that they do not STOCK parts.

G-Man

Reply to
G-Man