clock on 2001 accord

I just purchased a 2001 Accord EX, and I have a question about the
clock on the dash. Is it supposed to light up when the lights are
turned on? I can't see it at night.
Reply to
Kevin
In article ,
It's supposed to light up whenever the car is on.
It pries right out of the dash. Just put a small flat blade at the bottom and pry. Disconnect the harness, and look for the very small bulb that's screwed into the back. Replace that. It's a couple bucks at the dealer.
Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty
In article ,
Nope. On the Accord, it pries right out. On the Ody, you're pulling out half the dash. Stupid, but there you have it.
Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty
On 11/22/2007 9:36 AM motsco_ spake these words of knowledge:
Curly,
on the tsb you just referenced, look up in the upper right corner. See where it says, "Odyssey: Remove the instrument panel"? Not the same as the Accord, I must say.
This is as ugly as the instruction for replacing the headlamp bulb, which starts with, "Remove inner wheel well" or something similar.
Ah, well.
RFT!!! Dave Kelsen
Reply to
Dave Kelsen
Just replaced my clock bulb. Very simple. I didn't have to disconnect anything. I was able to pull the whole assembly out far enough to get at the bulb. Just a slight CW rotation and the bulb was out of it's socket.. MLD
Reply to
MLD

Site Timeline Threads