Do I lose steering wheel controls with new radio?

If it was going to be an "installed" unit it would have been clearer cause it would have wired directly to the antenna input on the radio making it much less susceptible to interference.

Reply to
Seth

Oh I see. He just told me I'd need the FM. One question: Would I still need a clear frequency?

Thank you.

Reply to
Tony54

Yes you would still need a clear frequency to make sure an actual radio station didn't interfere but the signal from the external source would be stronger than a non-installed unit and clearer.

Reply to
Seth

Well, thank you. In that case I don't think the expense is justified.

Reply to
Tony54