DPF filter ? no warning...

Hi I have an CR-V 2007 model (Diesel), and have three times "regenerated" the DPF filter... (all within 100000 km) the funny thing... is that I regularly drive on highway (130km/hour for hours).. so the filter should clean itself.. but does not! and I did not get any warning from the DPF warning lamp.. it just went on directly.. and then you get into "limp-home-mode" ... Anyone seen anything like this? and more importantly .. what can be done about this ??

Reply to
Niels S. Eliasen

is it not still under warranty? were the last two times also not under warranty?

Reply to
jim beam