driving over antifreeze

Some kind of goop leaked from a locker in the parking area and I parked in it - thought it was water at the time.

Is any tire damage likely from a day's parking in antifreeze, or any other sort of greenish automobile liquid likely to be in an old locker full of such crap?

Thanks.

J.

Reply to
JXStern

Sure it wasnt toothpaste?

(Sick current events joke.)

Reply to
rick++

If it was just anti-freeze, then no problem. Green goop could be practically anything though. How do you know it was an automobile liquid?

Reply to
E Meyer

Neighbor's locker, 99% stuff for automotive fiddling.

I just hosed it out, still not sure, might have just been soap. Nobody home to open the locker and see what spilled.

J.

ps - toothpaste, heh.

Reply to
JXStern

Chinese chemical companies have been selling glycerol - a cheap poisonous chemical that lowers water freezing temp - as glycerine - a pricey safe oil used in cosmetics and food. Killed 40 children in Haiti a few years back.

Reply to
rick++

Also been showing up in "counterfeit" Crest and Colgate containers being sold in many of the $1 type stores.

Reply to
Joe LaVigne