Finally a new rear end for Honda Accord 4 door sedan!

Remember that ugly rear end of one of the older style Cadillac? Well.. it is glad to know that Honda finally changed the rear end of their 4 door Accord sedan. The new style is now closer to the older Accord coupe style... a smooth rear end, without that annoying broken line. Perhaps it is now time for Chrysler to fix that ugly flat face front end on their 300C series. Of course, style is a matter of personal taste...and everyone has different view of a car. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder! Just a comment on the new 2006 Honda Accord.

On the same line of thought, I still have not heard any comment about the close similarities of the rear end of the new Honda Civic 4 door sedan and the Audi RS4. I never see the actual RS4 sedan... but the photos look like the new Honda's rear end. I assumed that Audi RS4 came up in the market first.

Reply to
aniramca

I'll have to go see it. I agree with you that the 03 Accord brought an ugly car to the market.

I think the 06 Sonata is what the 03 Accord should have been, design-wise.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty

I was just in Ireland for a while and noticed new Honda Accords there, use the Acura TL body ( or a good semblance)

Reply to
StoneyStude

Well, it is an improvement, but the car as a whole is still not one of the better looking sedans. I really had to get past the looks to buy my '03 Accord. The new rear end looks like something from a recent Ford crossed with some of the Lexus designs.

Honda continues to struggle to find a look for it's recent vehicles which both stands out from the crowd and looks good. I doubt, for example, that anyone is buying a Ridgeline for it's looks :(.

John

Reply to
John Horner