FS: 94 Civic DX Sedan

The car has 93,000 Miles on it, and I run full synthetic oil in it.

A/C (Works Great)

5-Spd Manual Trans AMFM CD Player, upgraded speakers.

Installed the LX Instrument POD with the TACH. Still have original if you want it.

I purchased the car in 2003 with 73K on it. Since it was a '94 with such low miles, I had the timing belt and water pump replaced.

Tires are good. 70%+ Remaining, Michellin tires.

Also, I have replaced the radiator, front brakes and rotors.

The clutch master gave up, and I replaced it with new OEM.

Only real flaws are cosmetic, some hail dings, some bumper scratches, normal stuff for this age vehicle.

We took this car on a 400 mile trip this week and got over 50 MPG!

Selling because my #2 son got #1 son's hand me down Accord.

Located in Northern VA

$3200 firm! This car wil get you there and back.

Photos:

email snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
G-Man