94 eldorado

not sure if this offends anyone but i thought it was the place for a caddy ad, i have a very nice caddy for sale, extremely well kept, some newsgroups dont like for sale ads but here it is:

1994 caddy eldorado , burgandy, with burgandy interior, 99,000 miles this car is mint condition, always garaged, no snow, stored last 3 years , great tires, body perfect, no dings in doors, verynice clean car. very riliable, can be driven anywhere. located in north west nj, asking $5K, solid 22 miles to the gallon! northstar motor. write for photos or more info.
Reply to
steve

hey check out this site, you would do better there and your email would not get given out like here

No scams just a good site to buy and sell, I found my car there and I have been happy

Reply to
Not here Not Now