civic 2004 cd changer installing

I need to get the plate or radio out to see where the wiring is.Question is how is this done, is there clips or a tool to use. The cd changer is a JVC 1500 rf Also ware is antenna connection is coming out to the radio? Hope this is clear Thanks

Reply to
evader

pull the radio its all there

why didn't you just buy the alpine and a $10 adapter cable that makes it a

100% plug-in and its 100% controlled by the honda radio?

oh, ya save d $6 doing it wrong

Reply to
I'm Right

I do not want to spend $600 installed for a recever and changer thats why I went with FM modulator and It sounds great now.The way you get to the radio is remove the cover over shifter 2 screws and then 2 more screws under the radio. Duck soup

Reply to
evader