Hellp People

"Hey there! I just joined this group and wanted to let everyone know - looking forward to learnin new things!"

Reply to
Soldierstep

Soldierstep wrote in news:c36c071b-e9d1-45bc-8d68- snipped-for-privacy@l34g2000vba.googlegroups.com:

Hi there, and welcome.

Your first lesson: The word "learning" ends with a "g". ;^)

Reply to
Tegger

Not if you're from the south.

Reply to
Seth

Not to mention the fact that *Help* only has one "l" in it.

Reply to
Brian Smith

But "Hello" has two.....

Reply to
Stewart

"Stewart" wrote in news:hbm0lj$3hb$ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal- september.org:

I think we may be discouraging the OP from coming back here for Hellp.

Reply to
Tegger

The lesson is -- read what you have typed before you send it. I have been guilty of this sin myself.

Reply to
tww1491

"tww1491" wrote in news:aDMDm.79$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe05.iad:

Yeah...

Hey, Soldierstep, come on back; we were just kidding.

Reply to
Tegger

So what? The original poster has been proven to be illiterate or at the very least incapable of operating a spell checker.

Reply to
Brian Smith

Those that disdain spell checkers are still people....I suspect that you are not one with the universe this week.

Reply to
Stewart

Those that can't spell correctly should use a dictionary ... if they know how to properly use one.

Reply to
Brian Smith

Tolerance is the key to serenity...IOW, don't sweat the little stuff.

Reply to
Stewart

Those who don't know grammar and syntax should use the grammar checker, Brian. One should not split infinitives, ie; "if the know how to properly use one" should read "if they know how to use one properly"...

DaveD

Reply to
Dave D