Help with a/c removal

i have just recently bought a Turbo for my 1999 honda civic dx hatchback and i just found out that i need to remove my ac system to install this turbo. my turbo is from Xs and they didnt send me any instructions on howto's and i was woundering if anyone could perhaps tell me how to remove my ac unit safely. thankyou

Reply to
Kao S via CarKB.com

you wont find what your looking for here, these guys are not tuners. therefore wont reply to your post, try the forums they will help. just type in civic forums on a search engine, for honda forums, theirs plenty out there. good luck

Reply to
Shawn Taylor