Highest MPG for Non-Hybrids?

No smoke from that baby... Only 71K on it!

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

I've seen mention of European diesel *Volvos* getting about 40.

Reply to
Leftie

Unlikely that they would use a unit of measure that they are not familiar with or use in real life. Imperial would be the unit of measure.

Reply to
Brian Smith

In message , jim beam writes

Don't you mean "Imperial gallon or American gallon?

Reply to
Clive

multitalented

mk5000

Larry: Don't you know the combination, Sheila? Sheila: I knew it when I was in front! --chorus line

Reply to
marika