Honda Accord (98-05) theft rates? - engine immobilizer

The Honda Accord has consistantly been rated as the most stolen car in the United States. The problem with IIHS stats, is they don't account for Honda's newer Accords (98-05)

have an engine immobilizer. Does anyone know where I can findtheft rates for the newer Accords?There has been quite a bit of controversy to how effective these codedkey systems are in reducing theft. I am trying to determine whetherit's worth getting an aftermarket alarm installed

Reply to
techman41973