Honda Accord Diesel

Hi all , Just wondering if anybody has or knows anyone that has an Accord
diesel. Just wanting to know if they are as quiet as they say and as
smooth as Honda claims. We do not have them here yet, but I am Waiting for
their arrival. Appreciate any input. Thanks . Scott
Reply to
zonie
I live in Seattle Washington and don't know anything about a Diesel Accord. I would definitely consider buying one depending on the mileage it got.
Reply to
halo2 guy

Site Timeline Threads