Honda Head Lamps

, Electrical,Headlights.

Looks like the bumper must come off. :-(

"Yik Yak" wrote

Reply to
Elle

Yik Yak wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Got a blown bulb?

They're removed from the back. No need to pull the whole headlight. In fact, it's not advisable at all to remove the whole headlight.

Remove connector, pull rubber boot off, release wire clip, pull bulb straight out. Installation, as they say, is the reverse of removal.

Don't touch the new bulb glass!

Reply to
TeGGeR®

Are head lamps easy to replace on 97 Honda Civic? How do you remove them? Do you have to dismantle the lens and everything?

Reply to
Yik Yak

Reply to
SEVENSON

P.S.

I'm having a bear of time trying to get it out? It won't easily screw out. I would be grateful for any kind of response.

Reply to
Yik Yak