Honda Manager Out-of-Control - Please advice

Because they're a tire shop and don't do oil changes. Pay attention, you're falling behind. Everything you're asking, I've already covered.

Reply to
Matt Ion

Well, see... I would have. I've received good customer service from some companies, and I've appreciated that and been loyal to them - like the aforementioned Kal Tire store, to whom I've brought my business for a dozen years now, and sent everyone I know to them. And I have no time or sympathy for those who deliver crappy service.

Reply to
Matt Ion