honda parts online?

any recommendations on a source for Honda automotive OEM parts on line?

or, even who to stay away from.

Thanks, Elbert

----------- Elbert snipped-for-privacy@me.com

Reply to
Elbert

lists the ones I have used and liked.
is in Colorado and may also be satisfactory, though in my experience with I think three shipments from them, they had to be closely monitored to get the shipments out in a timely fashion. In one instance for several days the main clerk kept telling me a part was shipped. Then I learned on the last day it had never been shipped. I got a hold of the guy's supervisor, expressed my deep dissatisfaction, and they made reparations. I imagine service there will improve. I will give them another chance sometime, but on a non-critical part.

has a good discussion on getting OEM parts online, especially about what to be cautious.

"Elbert" wrote

Reply to
Elle

The website I think you meant is: