Honda Savage Yard

You all probably already know this but, I didn't until last week. There is a Honda/Acura only salvage yard in Johnson City TN. This is about 30 minutes from my home. Anyway I had been looking for a rim for my 01 Prelude and a friend ask me if I had checked there. Found what I needed and more!!!!

Hilltop Honda Acura Salvage Inc.

202 Furnace Road Johnson City TN 37601

423-232-9494

423-928-4469

They put a few parts on Ebay but there place in unreal with anything you need.

Reply to
lude01

How savage is it?

Reply to