How about the Ridgeline?

My partner's father in law is interested in the Ridgeline... apparently it can be towed flat behind a motor home. Any comments... good, bad, or otherwise?

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

No it cannot be routinely towed behind a motorhome. I suggest you go to the dealer and ask to see the owner's manual if this is not enough.

From August Service News:

Flat-Tow> My partner's father in law is interested in the Ridgeline... apparently it

-- Tp,

----- -\

Reply to
TomP

Thanks - good to know! I had no idea, and it looks like he was heading down the wrong path with that. You may have saved him a lot of grief.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee