I have a brief request for everyone in this group..

Well i play this online game called rwk. and if you go to this link

and vote "sexy" under the picture it gives me a big reward in gold inthe actual game that i play. Im pretty sure it rewards me because itgets more people to play this game. So i guess you could say imadvertising for it, but i would be overly happy if you would go to thelink and just vote "sexy". Thanks for you time!

Reply to
Bigtimegamer