Does ANYBOY have carb floats for the Brosol carbs?

aircooled.net has been on a wait-list for these things for at least, and probably more than SIX MONTHS! I bet it will snow here before I ever see the damned things

Anybody got 'em?

Reply to
John J

I don't trust those clear flimsy plastic floats thast come with Brocar carbs.

Russ=92 Recycling

MOFOCO

MOFOCO rebushed a 34PICT3 for me in March 1998 I think. I was not satisfied with their work. I guess they did the best they could for a worn out carb. At least they had a throttle linkage that goes on the right side of the 34PICT3 that allows clearance for the alternator. I would try Russ=92 Recycling first.

Ask for an original black German float.

Reply to
Jim347a

I can send you a few very good used ones.

Reply to
Kafertoys

If kafertoys sends anybody anything, it'll be caked in BONDO.

Reply to
ryan68bug

I an talking about the brass floats. You got a clue yet?

I ordered them from aircooled.net which still has them marked as shipping but they have been backordered. I've been waiting over three months but they still have not updated their site to warn away customers.

I've had it with aircooled.net and I've spent plenty there. If John is so cool, why is he playing like he's so innocent and invisible.

John! Explain.

John J

I will never do business with you, ya f****it

Reply to
John J

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

I see you've met bondoboy.

Reply to
rjmacres

Mario sent me an excellent rear torsion bar for a '74 Super Beetle when no one else here had one to send! It is still working well after many years of daily use too!

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

I would do without before I'd take ANYTHING from numnuts Gavazzi. Are you aware that you probably received stolen goods?

Reply to
ryan68bug

there has been a pattern of Mario delivering good on small purchases.... it's the big ones he seems to get greedy on...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

All I can do is state the facts as I know them, and I do/did not know that it was stolen! :-) Do you know for a fact if it was stolen? 8^o

If someone is willing to do all the work of removing components to sell an inexpensive part, that person would have to be very desperate for $$ to have stolen it! Like stealing a steering box out of a Beetle and selling it for $20. Just TOO much work IMHO! lol

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

I guess it is good that I did not ask for the whole '74 Super Beetle then! lol

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

i agree... but it seems if he does someone like he did John@ aircooled, you can profit very well.... if you part out the entire car that cost you nothing, while selling off all the new and uninstalled parts, the profit is much greater than parting out a legitimate owned car.... shortcutting on bodywork by slathering the filler to it while charging for metal work, the profit is much larger... charging for undercoating a car that you never did, it's all profit.... he did these things and more to Joan.... fixing a car while the owner works off the debt at your business, then trying to cash the insurance check, and when that doesn't work, trying to file a mechanics lein on said car, the profit margin is huge also.... these are all things our fine Mairo friend has done in the past few years.... and more...

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

If Mario ever sends me something I will turn it into the narcotics investigation lab here

I'll bet they find traces of meth

Reply to
John J

Well anyone that is a thief should go to jail AND have to pay back the victim! There is no honor in stealing or robbing or not doing what you say you are going to do and still charge for it! Those are the signs of a low down dirty dog!!!

thanks Joey!

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

don't thank me, and don't take my word for it.... a simple google search will give you plenty of reading so you can form your own opinion.

Reply to
Joey Tribiani

mTGk.2680$ snipped-for-privacy@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com...

Mario for president in 2012

Reply to
Kafertoys

Mario.....................you definitely fan the flames!!! THAT is something I just don't understand ??????? Let it die down but it really seems like you want to be notorious and infamous!! What did you want to be president of, or should I suspect some top-hated group? 8^o

I have seen that news video about Joan's car and it definitely does not good for you! :-( REALLY BAD for business to have such a LARGE group of people with negative views of you.

JMHO though and I know you will do what you want to do! lol

Reply to
dave AKA vwdoc1

it hasn't been bad for business and still not sure how the news clip makes me look bad. i'm sure there isn't a shop -doing restorations that would have done that beetle for less. you see all the time people say they have 420k+ into there restorations. i know of another VW sahop that charged 21K to do a 71 transporter, keeped the van when the woman didn't pay the rest of her bill.

and as far as quality, the shop used a ford hood for the front floor.

why do I still post ...I'm helpingh those that ask and make the others look like fools tripping over themselves tring to come up whith the most ridiculous crap.

Again even with the wall street mess that they should be whining and bitching about,but don't have the brains to understand, I'm doing fine because I work my a$$ off to do what I do the best I can.

I'm not hiding or changing my name I don't care what people that have never been to my shop say, the cars I do win shows time and time again.

Any time someone wants to step up to the plate.

All the jokes around the shop are great because of all of this. Some one here signed me up for a whole lot of free stuff, I gave away the stuff I didn't wan't and the cool thing some of it had my name or the shop name embroidered ie sample pens,day planners, thank you note cards and more.

and the last 5 or more VW's I did ( the 2 72's the 2 buses the deer hit the orange 73 the 70 vert have been done out of the same gallon of Evercoat filler. Sorry for you that want to bitch, nothing that says bondo at the shop, come by anytime and see.

And believe it or not before the news group became about me again I was going to send John the parts for free.

By the way you stalkers are not doing well. I was in the Burlington paper (editorial) for being cruel to animals.... and how the death toll has to be 9 and counting ....a puppet should get this one figured out.

stay tune same mario station

your turn ryan

Reply to
Kafertoys