hole in dash

I swapped out the factory radio in my 98 civic lx, so I also removed the CD player which was down by the cup holder. So now there is an open space which I assumed I could easily find a shelf or cubby hole insert for. Only, I haven't been able to come up with anything like that. Anybody have any links to such a thing? Other ideas? Thanks.

Reply to
Kevin Van Sant

Here are some ideas...

Try searching around at

or
around some junk yards and see what you can find.Try searching through the parts diagrams at
and look for something on a model thatdid not ship with the factory CD player. For example, this diagram might behelpful
Eric

Reply to
Eric

I thought for a second you were going to tell us that you accidentally bought a 'Sunday driver' that turned out to be a former TAXI CAB with over a half-million miles on it . . . . and that's why it had those funny holes in the dash, and extra wires hanging out under the cluster, and a switch that seems to do nothing etc. etc. etc.

:-)

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'