Improving performance on a new CR-V?

Hi, I'm considering a new CR-V SE. It seems like a great vehicle for the money, but the sticking point is it seems underpowered to me. Short of super/turbocharging, are there any worthwhile modifications that I can do to significantly improve performance? (If so, will they void the warranty?)

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Zen Cohen

"Zen Cohen" wrote in news:XQRGe.68792$ snipped-for-privacy@tornado.texas.rr.com:

Cold air intake and hi-flow exhaust system. YMMV.

Yes.

BTW,a CR-V is no performance vehicle. It's a Sport-Utility Vehicle,a tiny TRUCK.

Reply to
Jim Yanik