Increase Your Honda Gas Mileage To 60 M P G

Here is the link to show you how to increase your MPG

Windy Anderson

Somewhere, a bridge is missing its troll and a can of SPAM!

Reply to
ChrisB

?? use the battery to electrolyze water then burn the hydrogen and oxygen to get more energy which you then use to recharge the battery... ?

I hope that he bought a garage full of the shit...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

This means I'll lose about 7 MPG.

Reply to
Michael Doyle

Just read the page....how I have some sort of insane desire to scrub my hands...!!

Reply to
J.L.Hemmer