Just noticed this about my old Civic

Every now and then I like to come up with a new gag.

When you're an old fart like me that dates women in the daughter / could-almost-be-grand-daughter range you have to constantly come up with new material to keep them entertained. They say no money no honey, but the reality is that if you want the first rate pussy and you're no spring chicken yourself, simple cash is no longer enough.

So I tried this one on a recent vacation spot (a good place to try new gags, because at resorts people are open-minded, less cop happy and such). Its a good environment for trying new material out.

First, in the parking lot iPod earbuds go in ears even though they are wired to a pocket with no actual device in it. Next I walk into a CVS (big box pharmacy for those overseas). But I'm limping and gimping as I go in, hang a turn for the front counter, and act in total pain and mutter "just looking for the over-the-counter stuff"... then suddenly my eyes find the cold beer section, and I take off sprinting toward it like a Kenyan olympic hopeful with a male lion biting at his ass! (1) I'm back at the counter in no time with a load of cheap beer in hand, something like Coors or Bud. Then I pull out the insurance card and point out that it indicates ten dollar generics. If the total comes to anything other than exactly ten dollars, I just say "sorry, I can't cover it man", leave the beer at the counter and hobble out.

She loved that one enough to swallow for the first time.

(1) If this visual offends, substitute for methlab-raiding freckled Nebraskan cop running from a fight trained pitbull. It doesn't matter for purposes of your score on this exercise.

Reply to
Cory Thimaux