pilot 2005 tire pressurewarning light

Noticed both left front and rear tire pressure warning light illuminate on my 05 Pilot. During routine oil change, dealer said just needed air.

Days later it's on again despite normal pressures on both tires. Seems odd that both front and rear indicator light would come on at same time. Ain/t a pressure problem in my opinion.

Ideas? If anyone knows of a Pilot specific site pls advise thx

Reply to
Bob

check for uneven tire wear. tires need to be same brand, type and rotated to ensure even wear. iirc, the "low pressure" warning is wheel speed sensors picking up different rotation speeds of individual wheels and assuming it's a flat. uneven effective wheel diameters caused by differing wear/brand/type gives the same result.

Reply to
jim beam

-------------------------------------

Start here, look through the PDF, sign in and SEARCH.

'Curly'

Reply to
motsco_

So if all the tires are low, now warning?

G-Man

Reply to
G-Man

yes, if they're all the same...