Please help me

Thank you for taking 5 minutes out of your time and reading the letter that I've wrote. Before I tell you what is it all about, I just like to tell you that here you won't make any money this letter purpose is not to make you reach. I'll start with telling a little bit about myself, my name is Michael and I'm from Israel. I'm 18 years old, I am playing tennis, and I'm a tennis coach too. Right now I'm studying in the 12th grade, but in about half year I'll be recruited to the army. Like you know, life in Israel isn't simple and the reason of that is the security situation in Israel. I'd just like to notice again that you won't have the possibility to gain money from this letter, though you will have the possibility to help and to donate. My dream is to buy a car but as you know it costs lots of money. I'm trying to save some money. I'm working as a tennis coach and as a waiter in my free time, but in Israel the prices are high and all the money I'm saving is not enough for buying a car. My dream is to get a car before I'm recruited and have some fun but for this I need to get some money fast, and there isn't any chance that I'll make it. The reason that I want to buy the car before the army is very simple, I'm going to serve in highly dangerous units. If you ask why I want to have fun before my service, so the reason is very simple: If you didn't understand yet, the situation is very difficult from the security aspect, almost every day soldiers get killed, and I'm recruited to the most dangerous units because I don't have a choice. That's why I want to have fun before I'm recruited. To tell you the truth, I'm not sure in 100% that I'll return safe and healthy after I finish the military service. I want to ask from you to help me make my dream come true. All I'm asking you is to help me financially in buying a car. Please send me one dollar (or more if you have the opportunity) to this mailing address: mail box number: 1074, ZIP code: 44110, city: Kefar-Saba, country: Israel. I don't want you to think it as spending money but as donating and help. If you can please put one dollar in an envelope, and put a little folio which you'll write your name and your e-mail address so I will be able to thank you. I'd just like to say that I'll appreciate it very much, and I'll remember your help for ever. If you have any questions or something that you'd like to find out you can write me to this e-mail address: snipped-for-privacy@walla.com you also can write me to: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com .

Country: Israel City:Kefar-saba Mailbox:1074 ZIPcode:44110 That all you need to write on the envelope.

Reply to
theman181818