pricing on crv 2008

Any one recently brought a Honda CRV 2008 or 2007 and would like to share the total cost and experience they had with the dealer? I'm thinking of buying a 2008 honda CRV and would like to know how low of the
price will the dealer would go to make an offer on a 2008 2wd lx? Thanks in advance. Hunter.
You want to do some research at www.edmunds.com, noting in particular the invoice price. Look up the April 2007 issue of Consumer Reports for the latest tips on negotiating for a car.
Also, google this group for tales of negotiating with dealers via email recently. It seems to eliminate a lot of the BS that has marked car sale transactions in the past.

I just bought one (08 LX AWD) yesterday. Final price $20088 not including tax and doc fees. I am in California.