Problems with lights....

I have been having problems with my lights. When i turn them on just my parking lights will come on, so then i turn them off and then back on. It looks to me that my passenger side light is out. But sometimes when i am driving the lights will turn off and then come back on both of them without me touching a thing...do you think its just a burnt out light bulb or something more serious....i need some type of answer. Its a 97 honda accord put other headlights in it a year or so ago....

Reply to
simplelove327801

You need to say what country you're in . . . It almost sounds like a DRL problem, or you bent the lugs too much while changing the lamps and now you have poor connections in the headlamp sockets.

Many Honda headlamp sockets have two triangles printed into the plastic and you have to squeeze them VERY HARD to make the socket release their grip on the holes that are in the lamp's lug.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'