Question

When was the Honda Accord introduced? I was thinking it was either the
'76 or '77 model years.
Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
Chuck Kopsho
Oceanside, California
Reply to
Chuck Kopsho
On Tue, 23 May 2006 14:41:26 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Chuck Kopsho) wrote:
76 as a coupe 77 as a 4 door
Reply to
gfretwell
Not to get technical, but the first Accord was actually a hatchback.
The hatchback was replaced by the coupe sometime during its 3rd generation (1986-89).
Reply to
High Tech Misfit
On Tue, 23 May 2006 19:32:20 -0400, High Tech Misfit wrote:
Yup you are right, sorry for the confusion.
Reply to
gfretwell
High Tech Misfit wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@hightech.misfit:
And GAWD did they RUST. Probably even worse than most '70s Jap cars.
Reply to
TeGGeR®
There was a recall on that for the sound dampening in the front wheel wells. My '79 hatchback got new fenders and a complete paint job.
Reply to
L Alpert

Site Timeline Threads