R134

What year did Honda introduce R134 into their cars? Specifically did the Civic have R134 by 1994?

Reply to
Jasper

I'm pretty sure the Accord got it for '94, so I assume the Civic did too.

Reply to
High Tech Misfit

"Since 1994 all new cars have been constructed with air-conditioners that run on R-134a..."

sayssimilar.

Check under the hood for a sticker indicating whether R134 or R12 is used.

"Jasper" wrote

Specifically did the

Reply to
Elle

I think '94 was the first year. My daughter's '93 Accord is (still) R-12, while my son's '94 Integra is factory R-134a.

Mike

Reply to
Michael Pardee

Reply to