Remote fob battery

Hi, I need a new baqttery for my remote fob for CR-V. Can I replace battery without losing programming? TIA,

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Yes.

Reply to
Howard

Hi, Thanks.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Yes.

For future information, just be aware that the remote transmitter isn't programmed for anything; it is what it is. The car is programmed, via a series of simple actions, to recognize that particular transmitter.

The car can recognize up to four different transmitters, last I heard. So if you lose your transmitter, no big deal--just get a different one (dealer, ebay, keylessride.com, etc.) and tell the car about it.

Reply to
Elmo P. Shagnasty