Removal of Carburator

Has anyone had experience removing the two barrel carburator from a

1986 Accord. I managed to remove the four bolts that hold down the carburator and detach the vacumn lines (pictures were taken prior to removal), but there is a gizmo that gets hungup on the steel vacumn pipes preventing the removal of the carburator. I am removing the carb to replace the gaskets under the carburator as they developed a leak. Any help would be much appreciated.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

has free online repair guides for your year and model of Honda. They duplicate Chilton's manual, which duplicates much of Helm. Follow the pointers at the site.

"Bill" wrote

Reply to
Elle