It's simple, but is hard to explain in words. Bumper and skin are
removed as a unit.
See this factory PDF:
All four bolts are inside the signal-light apertures. If you remove the
signal lights, the bolts should be quite accessible.
In addition to those bolts, you also need to remove the two large nuts from
inside the engine compartment. I'd advise removing those nuts first, so you
can sit on the driveway and support the bumper with your legs as you remove
the bolts that are inside the signal light apertures.
These steps should have the bumper off easily:
1) Remove the screws at either end of the bumper, at the front of the wheel
2) Remove the clips on the bottom that hold the splash guard to the bumper
3) Remove the two nuts from inside the engine compartment.
4) Remove the signal lights as shown in the PDF.
5) Sit on the driveway so that your legs can support the bumper.
6) Remove the two bolts from each signal light aperture.
7) Slide the bumper forward and off. The ends will be hooked to the inner
fender splash guards, so a tug might be needed.
Motorsforum.com is a website by car enthusiasts for car enthusiasts. It is not affiliated with any of the car or spare part manufacturers or car dealers discussed here.
All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.