Replace Altenator

Hi,

Can someone tell me what it will take to replace the altenator in my 93 Honda Civic?

Will it come out easily or do I have to remove other parts to get it out.

Thanks,

Jim

Reply to
Jim

my haynes manual said I had to remove the driverside driveshaft. That was bullshit. by the way it was a 98 civic.

there was a bracket attached to the block with 2 bolts, and once I removed that, the alternator fell into my lap.

Jim wrote:

Reply to
loewent via CarKB.com

I got it out, once I removed the lower bracket and the wheel well partially, I was able to slide it out.

loewent via CarKB.com wrote:

Reply to
Jim