Smoking accessories for 05 Accord EX

Hi,

My car has neither cigarette lighter nor ashtray (but I want them). What's the best way of installing after-market accessories?

Thanks

Reply to
Durak35

"Durak35" wrote in news:DRLYe.91$ snipped-for-privacy@typhoon.sonic.net:

Doesn't the dealer offer them as accessories?

At least for a while, Honda was making cigarette lighters and ashtrays options you had to specifically order. If you can get them, that might be better than aftermarket, as they'll fit properly and last longer than aftermarket.

If you have a "power outlet", would it not take a cigarette lighter as-is?

Reply to
TeGGeR®

When I bought my 98 Civic, it didn't have an ashtray or lighter either. The dealer replaced a panel under the heater/air controls with a panel that contained a lighter and ashtray. Looks factory installed; not after-market.

Reply to
richard48