used tires on new car?

Recently I bought a new honda odyssey. I can see some wornout on the front tires. while the rear tires are really band new. The car has only
5 miles when we bought it. Now it has about 200miles. Initially I thought the wornout on the front tires was due to the first 5 miles. But after we drove 200miles, I still didn't see any wornout on the rear tires. Thus I believe the front tires were not new when we bought the car.

(17th week of 2006), and the rest three tires were made in "2006" (20th week of 2006).
I am wondering what's going on with the car. I feel it is very strange.
yeah, so get it to the dealer now, some states give you 3 days to back out of a contract