Who sells VTM-4 Diff. fluid?

I went to AutoZone last night and they did not sell the Honda differential fluid. I know I can get it on ebay or the dealer of course but is there anywhere else? How much does a gallon of this stuff cost? On ebay I found a guy selling two gallons for like $35 shipped so it must be more expensive than I thought.

MARTY

Reply to
shortspark

I believe I recently read here that some of the online OEM Honda parts sites did ship certain fluids.

advertises it at ~$17 + shipping/handling. Maybe call the following OEM Honda parts places, too:
(California)
(Northeast coast)
(Colorado)

I have used the last three of these. All service was good.

"shortspark" wrote

Reply to
Elle

You are not going to find Honda specific fluids at independent parts stores. Specifications for things like Honda Anti-Freeze, Honda ATF and such are not published nor is there a licensing program for outsiders to supply them.

Dealer or certain mail order places are your only options.

John

Reply to
John Horner