Why Spaz hates the Fit

I've been flipping through this group for the last few days and noticed something: Spaz, whomever he may be, really dislikes the Honda Fit.

The Fit isn't my cup of tea either--it reminds me of a small station wagon, and I don't do station wagons--but lots of other people must like them, so I'll leave them be.

But this guy Spaz! Oh...he loathes the Fit with every fiber of his being. He cannot STAND the thought of the Fit being within 40 miles of him. Why would that be? I mulled over it for a few moments...

A Fit stole his girlfriend A Fit ran over his puppy A Fit spent all day signing him up for spam A Fit enrolled him in the Marines A Fit drank all his beer A Fit told his mom he has cooties A Fit maxed out his credit cards A Fit got him in six bar brawls

And so our friend Spaz, he who is girlfriend-less, puppy-less, with no beer and no credit, with a flat nose, a case of cooties, and thirty-seven gigs of spam waiting for him when he gets out of the Marines...is gonna do everything in his power to make sure no one else gets abused by a Fit.

Sorry, man, we're on to you.

--jm

Reply to
Jim Mowreader

Bwahahaha..! Thanks. I'm unaware of this guy, but that made my day...

Reply to
Larry in AZ

I like the idea of the fit , but it is ugly car. The Police would stop you and give you an ugly ticket.

Reply to
Rob

It's the driver, not the car.

Reply to