Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

oil change light
I've changed the oil on my 2004 Honda Civic and would like to shut off the check engine light. On my 2000 this was possible via the odomoter reset button. Does anyone know how to do it on the 2004?

Accord 97 Pull
I have a fun Accord 97 EX, manual transmission. Up to 60 miles/hr I can take my hands off the wheel, and she goes straight as an arrow. At 70 mile/hr there is a pull to the left which increases as I...
2
2

Honda Accord pricing in SoCal
Knowing that the new 2005 Accord Hybrid is a hot car, anybody have any experiences with dealers/brokers that'll sell it at MSRP or below in the LA area (or surrounding)?? Thanks! -d

Need web site re: Diagnostic Trouble Codes
I recently purchased an Actron CP9125 OBD II Code Reader. It was on sale at Kragens for $49.95. They did not have any in stock so I visited Auto Zone and they called Kragens and pretented to be a...
5
5

Release Date--2006 Civic Si
I subscribe to "Honda Tuning" magazine and just received the April 2005 edition. I learned from page 4 that there were many complaints related to 2005 Civic Si--mainly in relation to the engine and...

Odyssey transmission fill port
Gents, I recently changed the transmission fluid in my Honda Odyssey. For the purists, I did use genuine Honda ATF-Z1 fluid. I had done this job before and found both the drain and fill ports easily....
5
5

2000 Passport questions
I need help with some issues on my 2000 Honda (read Isuzu) Passport. 1)The two rear passenger doors are VERY stiff to open. - It's almost like they are glued to the rubber door sill. The sills are...

CRV rentals
well hi! I'm looking into renting a CRV for the weekend as a test drive, but I'm not having any luck finding one in the US (much less Norman, OK). Any ideas? Thanks!
8
8

Accord 2003 LXG motor vibration at 2000 RPM
Last week, I bought an Accord 2003 LXG manual 5 speed with only 25 000 miles. During acceleration or deceleration I feel motor vibration in the car near 2000 RPM. This is not severe vibrations but...
3
3

Re: Extended Warranty Accord 2002 transmission
Geico's Mechanical Breakdown Insurance is going to cover me for this. They will ship a re-manufactured transmission to your mechanic of choice and you simply pay a $250 deductible. For the relatively...

cv boot or cv joint
My hus band went and got new tire and they said we need a new cv boot. How much do they cost and how much would it be to get the joint and boot together? Also on the paper it says R&I Axle Shaft what...
34
34

87 Civic Overheating
For the past few months (since winter really kicked in up here), my temp. gauge will be right in the middle most of the time while driving. However, when I have it parked and leave it running, even...
2
2

05 Ridgeline
My Father-in-law showed up with this Friday Damn it rides nice!
22
22

Suspension/chassis Problems on Civic 94
Everytime I either accelerate very hard or break very strong, I can hear some sounds on my right rear wheel area. It sounds as if the door doesnt lock properly and touches the frame of the body, but...
6
6

Re: Re: [96 Accord LX] Intermittent Speedometer issue
> > The electroinis in the speedo have gone bad. If the sendsor > was > screwy > > you wouldnt gat an odometer reading AND the check engine > light would > > come on since it does use speed as one of...
2
2