06 Santa Fe towing.

Just wondering if anybody has used their Santa Fe for towing.? If so, did you have any problems? Is there a need to add an additional
transmission cooler? I have the 2.7 six cylinder.

What are you towing? I have a friend that tows his 16' boat with his Elantra and no modifications. Most of his trips are 50 miles max.

Towing a 5x7 enclosed trailer of household items, about 900 miles, I'm figuring about 2000 pounds.