'07 Santa Fe - Mud Guards--Easy to Install Yourself?

I was quoted $75 by the dealer to install mud guards on my 2007 Santa Fe. Anyone install the guards themselves? Is is fairly easy with no special tools needed?
Thanks in advance! Ryan
Add pictures here
✖
On Apr 23, 2:49 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

No special tools needed. Easier with wheels off.
Add pictures here
✖
Short screwdriver, Did my 2004 with wheels on.
Striker

Add pictures here
✖