2003 Elantra Fuel door Latch

The cable came unhooked from the pull handle beside the driver;s seat which caused the fuel door to remain open (the latch seems stuck open for some reason). I have reattached the cable, but the latcg remains open. I have removed the latch from the car and see it seems to be made of 2 pieces. However, I don't know how to open it. Does anyone have experience with this? Thanks.

Reply to
slombardi

nope i dunno as well

regards free online games free games