Recall notice on 2008 Elantra

I just received a safety recall notice on my car. They want to put a protective cover over a connector located under the cup holders. This connector is for the passenger side air bag. I never use the cup holders so a spill is unlikely. The nearest dealer is over 50 miles away so I think I will pass on this until I have to go there for some other reason. The passenger seat is rarely used anyway.

---MIKE---

>In the White Mountains of New Hampshire >> (44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')
Reply to
---MIKE---

I'd do the same thing. Seems unlikely you'd have a problem.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

Get it done, a free inspection of the wiring harness is always worth doing.

Reply to
Irwell