2005 Elantra for 11K? Good deal?

Looking for a decent car for a 21 yr old college kid

Came across a 2005 Elantra at local dealer

I don't know anything abt Hyundai

We drove it and it seems like a nice vehicle

Had 19k miles on it..... AC... power door locks and windows

Nothing fancy.... just basic accessories

Advice?

Reply to
me

That's about right for used Elantra pricing around here (Central NY), but most of the listed Elantras have quite a few more options. I'd look a bit more, or work on driving a couple thousand off that price. Have you tried looking on Edmunds.com to compare dealer asking price to what's out there? Where are you located?

Reply to
Mike Marlow

haven't looked yet but will

We are in north Missouri abt 2 hrs north St Louie

Reply to
me

What model? GLS, GT.

5 speed or auto? 4 door or hatchback? Should also have power steering, power brakes with ABS CD. Power mirrors. As another poster suggested, try Edmunds. Also look at
Andy S