Accent 2001 High beams only work if I hold them on (hyundaitech help)

I own an Accent 2001.

The high beams only work if I pull on the the high-beam/low-beam lever and don't let go. When I do let go it always reverts to low beams.

How can I fix this?

Thank you.

Reply to
accent2001

Don't let go of the high beam stalk. Fixed.

So... what happens when you push it forward?

Reply to
Mike Marlow

Rubber band to the steering wheel. The dealer carries them with the Hyundai logo and color coded to your interior.

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

Thanks Mike.

You are a genious PUSH not PULL!

I've always driven American cars so this is a new concept.

And the four way flashers button is over the stereo!

I just have to start thinking outside the box I guess.

That was the easist fix ever.

Reply to
accent2001

Hmmmm this sounds like a case of " Betcha didnt consult the owners manual "

']['unez

Reply to
']['unez